December 06, 2010

Easy Macaroni and Cheese

December is such a busy month.  Sometimes you just want to make something fast and easy, so there's time for other things....like decorating your Christmas tree, maybe?  I found that with a recipe from the Simply Recipes blog.  This is one of my favorites for simple and yummy food.  The recipes are just outstanding.


Here's a link to the recipe.

I've made other macaroni cheese recipes, but the sauce always ended up greasy from the cheddar.  So- I  may have been a little skeptical that this one would work (sorry, Elise).  I have to say, though, that the sauce came together almost magically. I was actually blown away.  The sauce was creamy, cheesy, and not one little bit greasy.  Even with cheddar cheese!  Amazing.

Dinner was on the table in less than 30 minutes!




No comments:

Post a Comment