December 15, 2010

Another Potluck Lunch

My workplace's latest monthly potluck lunch was today.  Some of the highlights others brought include some very tasty meatballs in some sort of cranberry BBQ sauce, a couple nice dips and some great desserts, including an outstanding butterscotch bread pudding.

In addition to the various delights provided by my colleagues, I contributed a batch of my Zesty Baked Beans and two mixed plates of cookies consisting of the Crunchy Mint Cookies I posted about this morning, my Chewy Chocolate-Mint Cookies, my Chewy Pumpkin-Cranberry Cookies and my second batch of the Nutty Chocolate Thumbprint cookies featured in the current issue of Cook's Country.   All were well-received, and several colleagues asked for recipes.

No pictures to share of this one, unfortunately, but I was happy with how my offerings were received, and with the potluck as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Nutty Chocolate Thumbprint cookies, but I call them Hoofprints, because instead of using your thumb to make the indentation, you use a measuring teaspoon. So the effect that you get looks like either a giant's thumbprint, or a hoofprint. Looks more like a hoofprint to me. They're yummy, no matter what you call them!

    ReplyDelete