February 15, 2011

Lots of Great Food Blogs!

Since we are food bloggers, it should come as no surprise that we like looking at others' food blogs.  We often get ideas from looking at what others are cooking, and we've found the better food blogs to be a good source for quality recipes.   Regular readers probably recall that we have frequently made recipes others have featured on their blogs, and particularly those included on our blog list.


Those paying attention may also notice a new feature on our blog:  The Foodie Blogroll widget on the right sidebar.  The Foodie Blogroll is, quite simply, a website listing of food blogs.  We figured joining was a good way to introduce our blog to more people.  As happens, the Foodie Blogroll is currently doing a promotion, offering some giveaways (tote bags and Amazon gift certificates) to member bloggers who promote the site.   I'll admit, this post is intended in part as our entry into that promotion, but I wouldn't post about the site if that was the only reason.

The main reason I wanted to mention the Foodie Blogroll is that it is a great site for finding quality food blogs!  The Blogroll lists more than 10,000 food blogs, from all over the world and representing a wide range of cuisines, expertise and foodie interests.  If you're interested in checking out more food blogs, drop by the site.  I won't pretend I've checked out all of the sites - again, there are more than 10,000 member blogs listed, with new ones joining every day - but from among the ones I have checked out, I've found several that interested me enough to follow them, and I expect some of them will find their way onto our recommended blog listing next time we update that listing.  I've already noticed several recipes that I might be trying out in the near future

Honestly, if you are the least bit interested in food blogs (and if you're not, why are you reading this?), it's hard to imagine you not finding something interesting listed at the Foodie Blogroll.   So, do yourself a favor and check it out.  You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment