November 27, 2023

Cuisinart 14- cup food processor bowl assembly, step by step

 Hi!  I just went through a STRUGGLE with our Cuisinart food processor. I was trying to reassemble it for countertop storage, and it took me an hour and four useless youtube videos!

I know I won't remember how to do this the next time, so I'm putting my own instructions here for later. I know this is of limited appeal for people who don't have a Cuisinart processor- my apologies. 

I have found that these directions work for me, but your mileage may vary.

1.  Set blade aside.


2.  Put the work bowl on the food processor:
The bowl handle goes on the front. Position the handle slightly to the left of front center, push to the right until you hear the bowl click into place. Handle is now dead center in the front.

3.  Place blade of your choice.  

4.  Put the lid on the work bowl:
Place the entire food pusher in the work bowl's lid. Position the pusher slightly to the right of back center, push to the right until you hear the lid click Line up the lid with the pusher side slightly to the left of the back, click to right to secure.  Work bowl is now assembled.

Note-all right and left directions are calculated from the FRONT of the machine facing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment